Rights and duties of the patient.
The management assumes the challenge of implementing a quality management system according to the une-en ISO 9001:2015 standard. For this reason, CDC CLÍNICA DE LA CUESTA establishes, declares and assumes the following
- Offer a service according to the requirements of our clients taking into account the needs and expectations of the relevant interested parties for the direction of the organization.
- Management’s commitment to provide the necessary resources for the proper functioning and continuous improvement of the quality management system.
- Promoting employee quality awareness through training and from our own clients through our own activities.
- The application of this policy requires the active integration of the entire human team of the company, through motivation and training in order to achieve the quality objectives established by the company. organization.
- Reaffirm the commitment to comply with the applicable legal requirements and with other requirements to which CDC subscribes related to the provision of the service.
Do you need more info? Contact us
From the Quality Department CDC CLÍNICA DE LA CUESTA we work daily to find out the concerns of our patients and their degree of satisfaction, with a clear objective of continuous improvement in the quality of both our service and our management.