Clínica de la cuesta
Elimination of hair in any part of your body.
Diode Laser Hair Removal
Aesthetic Medicine Treatments
What is IPL diode laser hair removal?
Quick and long-lasting treatment, in addition to being much less painful than other treatments, for the removal of hair from any part of your body, thus displaying perfect skin for both women and men.
Diode laser hair removal is highly effective, not only on fair-skinned people, but also on people with darker skin tones or lighter hair.
You should not sunbathe the week before or after treatment, and you should keep your skin well hydrated, especially after treatment. Of course, you will always have to follow the instructions of our specialist at CDC Clínica de la Cuesta.
More than 70 professionals at your service.
Surgery protocol for the patient in augmentation mammoplasty.
1. Admission, registration and informative visit: The first step before starting any treatment is to have a first consultation with the specialist, in it, you will be provided with exhaustive information related to your case and full advice on all the treatment possibilities and the expectations of improvement in your problem, you will be an essential and thorough clinical history by the doctor who is going to treat her.
2. What to bring to the clinic: It will be very useful if you bring all the medical history in your possession, analysis of the last year, medical and surgical reports, as well as a list of the medication that you may be taking at present.
3. Recommendations for smokers: It is necessary to reduce the consumption of tobacco to the minimum possible, maximum three cigarettes a day, during the ten days prior to the intervention. The correct oxygenation of the treated tissues is fundamental for a correct evolution of the therapeutic procedure.
4. If you are going to undergo surgery: You must be on a total fast (not even water) from 12 at night the day before, not like this, if the intervention is going to be carried out under local anesthesia. Do not take any medication that contains aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) during the ten days prior to the intervention. Eliminate tobacco use. If possible, choose a date for the intervention that does not coincide with the days of menstruation.
- Follow the instructions of the medical professional promptly.
- Go to appointments after treatment.
- Do not hide information from medical personnel about your health circumstances and habits such as smoking, alcohol consumption or drugs of any kind.
- Communicate the real expectations that you want to obtain with the requested treatment.
The discomfort of this treatment is minimal. It does not require rest and is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
Links of Interest
Request your appointment now with us through doctoralia.