- Data that supports us -
Years of experience
Remember that you can request an appointment with us through our platforms at Doctoralia and Treatwell.
Specialist in dental treatments.aesthetic treatments.aesthetic medicine.plastic surgery.
Our Specialty Medical Clinic in La Laguna stands out for its different health care services.
We have consultations for: Nutrition, Dentistry, Psychology, General Medicine, Aesthetic Medicine and Traumatology.
Clínica de La Cuesta has a wide range of specialties and treatments to satisfy your needs.
Our clients say
"Very satisfied. Good care without hassle. The treatment by the Clinic and all the staff is undoubtedly the best. They love their job. I have smiled again with implant treatment. I thank you every day for the good treatment and cordiality. The whole process was painless and I recommend it to all people who need to recover a healthy smile.
Juan Carlos Rubio García
«A wonderful team of professionals of total confidence both for me and for my whole family. We were greeted right away and the person who served us was very attentive and friendly. It has been an excellent experience. I would definitely recommend them."
Cassandra Ramirez Rodríguez
”Excellent service, I am very pleased with my result. The deal was very close. They made me feel very comfortable. They work with the best techniques and explained the entire process of my treatment in detail."
Raphael Hernández Martínez
«At Clínica De La Cuesta they are very professional and have excellent care with everyone. From the receptionist to the assistants and the doctor, everyone had an excellent treatment. The Doctor offered me all the information I needed. I'll be back for my annual checkups and exams."
Carmen del Valle Herrera
“I really felt at home. The attention was personalized and the oral surgery they performed on me was painless. I was very scared but with the oral sedation everything was perfect. The doctors and the staff were very aware of me all the time and that made me feel supported.
Ana Martínez Correa
Clínica de La Cuesta
Our Quality Policy
This Policy serves as a reference framework to establish and review CDC's Quality improvement objectives and is implemented, kept up to date, reviewed and communicated to all interested parties, and is a requirement to obtain ISO 9001.
The objective of the Clínica de la Cuesta (CDC) Management is that the Quality of the services it offers is a true reflection of the needs and expectations of its interested parties, thus ensuring the long-term success of the organization.
To this end, the Management assumes the challenge of implementing a Quality Management System according to the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 Standard. Therefore, CDC establishes, declares and assumes the following principles:
1. Offer a service in accordance with the requirements of our clients, taking into account the needs and expectations of the interested parties relevant to the Management of the organization.
2. The Management's commitment to provide the necessary resources for the proper functioning and continuous improvement of the Quality Management System.
3. The promotion of awareness about Quality among employees through specialized training and among our own clients through our own activities.
4. The application of this Policy requires the active integration of the entire human team of the company, through motivation and training in order to achieve the Quality objectives established by the organization.
5. Reaffirm the commitment to comply with the applicable legal requirements and with other requirements that CDC subscribes related to the provision of the service.
The Spanish Association for Standardization and Certification Bureau Veritas grants Sebmar Inversiones Tenerife SL and its Clínica de La Cuesta facilities the quality management system certificate in accordance with ISO 9001:2015
The final objective of this certification is to contribute to the well-being of society as a whole. Thanks to the outstanding development experienced both by standardization and certification, many groups find in these activities effective responses to real needs that they have raised.
Links of Interest