Clínica de la cuesta
Specialties Aesthetic Medicine.
Elimination of varicose veins with sclerotherapy.
Varicose vein removal
Aesthetic Medicine Treatments
What does the removal of varicose veins with sclerotherapy consist of?
Sclerosis with MICROFOAM treats any varicose vein regardless of its size and location. It is an outpatient procedure that does not require preoperative studies or analytical tests, and that allows immediate incorporation into daily activities.
Microfoam sclerosis treatment is very safe and effective, simply requiring the use of an elastic compression stocking for the first few days.
The treatment begins with the localization of the vessel by echo-Doppler, later an echo-guided puncture of it is performed and the microfoam is injected.
The injected substance displaces the blood from the vessel, preventing it from diluting, and deposits on the wall of the vein, destroying its interior tissue. The microfoam allows a more homogeneous dosage of the injected product.
More than 70 professionals at your service.
Surgery protocol for the patient in augmentation mammoplasty.
1. Admission, registration and informative visit: The first step before starting any treatment is to have a first consultation with the specialist, in it, you will be provided with exhaustive information related to your case and full advice on all the treatment possibilities and the expectations of improvement in your problem, you will be an essential and thorough clinical history by the doctor who is going to treat her.
2. What to bring to the clinic: It will be very useful if you bring all the medical history in your possession, analysis of the last year, medical and surgical reports, as well as a list of the medication that you may be taking at present.
3. Recommendations for smokers: It is necessary to reduce the consumption of tobacco to the minimum possible, maximum three cigarettes a day, during the ten days prior to the intervention. The correct oxygenation of the treated tissues is fundamental for a correct evolution of the therapeutic procedure.
4. If you are going to undergo surgery: You must be on a total fast (not even water) from 12 at night the day before, not like this, if the intervention is going to be carried out under local anesthesia. Do not take any medication that contains aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) during the ten days prior to the intervention. Eliminate tobacco use. If possible, choose a date for the intervention that does not coincide with the days of menstruation.
- Follow the instructions of the medical professional promptly.
- Go to appointments after treatment.
- Do not hide information from medical personnel about your health circumstances and habits such as smoking, alcohol consumption or drugs of any kind.
- Communicate the real expectations that you want to obtain with the requested treatment.
The discomfort of this treatment is minimal. It does not require rest and is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
Links of Interest
Request your appointment now with us through doctoralia.