Clínica de La cuesta
Specialties Cosmetic Surgery.
Recommended surgery for both women and men who suffer from sagging chest.
Mastopexy with and without implants
Cosmetic Surgery Treatments
What is a mastopexy?
Surgery through which visual improvement and breast elevation are achieved, reaffirming it and, where appropriate, eliminating excess tissue without implants. Recommended surgery for both women and men who suffer from sagging chest.
Treatment for sagging breasts due to excess skin flaccidity due to weight gain and loss or after breastfeeding. Does not require downsizing.
Excess skin is removed with replacement of the shape of the breast, as well as the areola-nipple complex.
The residual scars are the same as in breast hypertrophy and their extension depends on the centimeters that the nipple-areola complex must be repositioned.
Mastopexy can be performed on an outpatient basis or with admission depending on the type of anesthesia used. The postoperative period is usually quick and painless, and in just a week you can return to a normal rhythm of life.
More than 70 professionals at your service.
Surgery protocol for the patient in mastopexy with and without implants.
1. Admission, registration and informative visit: The first step before starting any treatment is to have a first consultation with the specialist, in it, you will be provided with exhaustive information related to your case and full advice on all the treatment possibilities and the expectations of improvement in your problem, you will be an essential and thorough clinical history by the doctor who is going to treat her.
2. What to bring to the clinic: It will be very useful if you bring all the medical history in your possession, analysis of the last year, medical and surgical reports, as well as a list of the medication that you may be taking at present.
3. Recommendations for smokers: It is necessary to reduce the consumption of tobacco to the minimum possible, maximum three cigarettes a day, during the ten days prior to the intervention. The correct oxygenation of the treated tissues is fundamental for a correct evolution of the therapeutic procedure.
4. If you are going to undergo surgery: You must be on a total fast (not even water) from 12 at night the day before, not like this, if the intervention is going to be carried out under local anesthesia. Do not take any medication that contains aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) during the ten days prior to the intervention. Eliminate tobacco use. If possible, choose a date for the intervention that does not coincide with the days of menstruation.
- Follow the instructions of the medical professional promptly.
- Go to appointments after treatment.
- Do not hide information from medical personnel about your health circumstances and habits such as smoking, alcohol consumption or drugs of any kind.
- Communicate the real expectations that you want to obtain with the requested treatment.
The discomfort of this treatment is minimal. It does not require rest and is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
Links of Interest
Request your appointment now with us through doctoralia.