Clínica de La cuesta
Specialties Cosmetic Surgery.
Surgery that substantially improves the patient's abdominal area.
Cosmetic Surgery Treatments
What is a tummy tuck?
This surgery substantially improves the patient’s abdominal area by removing excess skin and fat from the abdominal area. It is highly advisable to combine abdominoplasty with the usual practice of exercise (once you have recovered from surgery) and a healthy and healthy diet, consult with our nutritionist at CDC Clínica de la Cuesta or complement it with other aesthetic treatments from the wide range that we offer and get the most out of your body.
In the abdomen, weight gain and loss, genetic fat accumulation, pregnancy and excessive obesity are accompanied by distension of all the structures of the abdominal wall due to excess skin, muscle relaxation and fat accumulation in the abdomen. the area, producing an aesthetic disorder of the abdominal contour.
For this type of case we recommend Abdominoplasty, a surgery that requires one to two days of admission to the clinic and leaves a scar that remains camouflaged in the lower abdomen, with a postoperative period of relative rest from one week to ten days, the use girdle for a month and food control to avoid gaining weight.
Sometimes it is accompanied by liposuction depending on the case of the patient to obtain a better result.
More than 70 professionals at your service.
Surgery protocol for the patient in the abdominoplasty.
1. Admission, registration and informative visit: The first step before starting any treatment is to have a first consultation with the specialist, in it, you will be provided with exhaustive information related to your case and full advice on all the treatment possibilities and the expectations of improvement in your problem, you will be an essential and thorough clinical history by the doctor who is going to treat her.
2. What to bring to the clinic: It will be very useful if you bring all the medical history in your possession, analysis of the last year, medical and surgical reports, as well as a list of the medication that you may be taking at present.
3. Recommendations for smokers: It is necessary to reduce the consumption of tobacco to the minimum possible, maximum three cigarettes a day, during the ten days prior to the intervention. The correct oxygenation of the treated tissues is fundamental for a correct evolution of the therapeutic procedure.
4. If you are going to undergo surgery: You must be on a total fast (not even water) from 12 at night the day before, not like this, if the intervention is going to be carried out under local anesthesia. Do not take any medication that contains aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) during the ten days prior to the intervention. Eliminate tobacco use. If possible, choose a date for the intervention that does not coincide with the days of menstruation.
- Follow the instructions of the medical professional promptly.
- Go to appointments after treatment.
- Do not hide information from medical personnel about your health circumstances and habits such as smoking, alcohol consumption or drugs of any kind.
- Communicate the real expectations that you want to obtain with the requested treatment.
The discomfort of this treatment is minimal. It does not require rest and is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
Links of Interest
Request your appointment now with us through doctoralia.