Clínica de La cuesta
Specialties Cosmetic Surgery.
Surgery with excellent results with silicone gel prostheses.
Cosmetic Surgery Treatments
What is a reduction mammoplasty?
The solution that is needed when the disproportion of the volume or the excess of the mammary tissue is due to the excess of weight causing the excessive sagging of the chest or when the excess of this even affects causing back and psychological pain. In addition to breast reduction, the areola-nipple complex is repositioned at the appropriate height.
It is done by removing excess breast tissue that is responsible for volume disproportion and excess weight, and excess skin is resected, placing the nipple-areola complex at the appropriate height.
He needs an admission to the clinic for one or two days, with a postoperative period of minimal care for about fifteen days, quickly recovering the usual rhythm of life.
Residual scars are usually located around the areola, vertically up to the fold and, in extreme cases, also in the submammary fold itself.
More than 70 professionals at your service.
Surgery protocol for the patient in reduction mammoplasty.
1. Admission, registration and informative visit: The first step before starting any treatment is to have a first consultation with the specialist, in it, you will be provided with exhaustive information related to your case and full advice on all the treatment possibilities and the expectations of improvement in your problem, you will be an essential and thorough clinical history by the doctor who is going to treat her.
2. What to bring to the clinic: It will be very useful if you bring all the medical history in your possession, analysis of the last year, medical and surgical reports, as well as a list of the medication that you may be taking at present.
3. Recommendations for smokers: It is necessary to reduce the consumption of tobacco to the minimum possible, maximum three cigarettes a day, during the ten days prior to the intervention. The correct oxygenation of the treated tissues is fundamental for a correct evolution of the therapeutic procedure.
4. If you are going to undergo surgery: You must be on a total fast (not even water) from 12 at night the day before, not like this, if the intervention is going to be carried out under local anesthesia. Do not take any medication that contains aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) during the ten days prior to the intervention. Eliminate tobacco use. If possible, choose a date for the intervention that does not coincide with the days of menstruation.
- Follow the instructions of the medical professional promptly.
- Go to appointments after treatment.
- Do not hide information from medical personnel about your health circumstances and habits such as smoking, alcohol consumption or drugs of any kind.
- Communicate the real expectations that you want to obtain with the requested treatment.
The discomfort of this treatment is minimal. It does not require rest and is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
Links of Interest
Request your appointment now with us through doctoralia.