Clínica de La cuesta
Specialties Aesthetic Medicine.
Capillary biostimulation through own growth factors
Aesthetic Medicine Treatments
Hair treatment with vitamins and plasma rich in growth factors.
Platelet-rich treatment (PRP) is an innovative technique that consists of capillary biostimulation by means of its own growth factors, similar to that used with stem cells. At CDC Clínica de la Cuesta, you can complement this treatment with mesotherapy and different massages and products that will help you regenerate your hair.
Treatment with capillary plasma consists of:
Extract a small amount of blood from your body, which is centrifuged to separate the blood plasma from the rest of its components. Subsequently, the blood plasma with the highest concentration of elements favorable to growth is extracted and inserted into the areas of the scalp.
Blood plasma has a multitude of proteins that have the function of repairing and promoting tissue cell renewal. This increases the thickness, density and recovery of the hair. Once the session is over, the patient can go home and continue with their normal life.
More than 70 professionals at your service.
Surgery protocol for the patient in augmentation mammoplasty.
1. Admission, registration and informative visit: The first step before starting any treatment is to have a first consultation with the specialist, in it, you will be provided with exhaustive information related to your case and full advice on all the treatment possibilities and the expectations of improvement in your problem, you will be an essential and thorough clinical history by the doctor who is going to treat her.
2. What to bring to the clinic: It will be very useful if you bring all the medical history in your possession, analysis of the last year, medical and surgical reports, as well as a list of the medication that you may be taking at present.
3. Recommendations for smokers: It is necessary to reduce the consumption of tobacco to the minimum possible, maximum three cigarettes a day, during the ten days prior to the intervention. The correct oxygenation of the treated tissues is fundamental for a correct evolution of the therapeutic procedure.
4. If you are going to undergo surgery: You must be on a total fast (not even water) from 12 at night the day before, not like this, if the intervention is going to be carried out under local anesthesia. Do not take any medication that contains aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) during the ten days prior to the intervention. Eliminate tobacco use. If possible, choose a date for the intervention that does not coincide with the days of menstruation.
- Follow the instructions of the medical professional promptly.
- Go to appointments after treatment.
- Do not hide information from medical personnel about your health circumstances and habits such as smoking, alcohol consumption or drugs of any kind.
- Communicate the real expectations that you want to obtain with the requested treatment.
The discomfort of this treatment is minimal. It does not require rest and is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
Links of Interest
Request your appointment now with us through doctoralia.