Clínica de La cuesta
Specialties Aesthetic Medicine.
Reactivates the working cycle of the hair.
Aesthetic Medicine Treatments
What is hair mesotherapy?
Treatment that reactivates the working cycle of the hair. Indicated as a very effective measure against hair loss. It is the perfect treatment for people with weak hair or who suffer the first effects of baldness (transient, androgenic alopecia or associated with aging).
Hair mesotherapy is performed through small punctures just 4 mm inside the dermis. This treatment is easy, minimally invasive, does not require recovery time and it is usually recommended to do one or two sessions a year. It has a multitude of beneficial factors for hair:
- Improves blood flow to the scalp.
- Tissue cell renewal.
- It stimulates hair growth.
Through injections applied to the scalp, micronutrient substances (amino acids, vitamins and minerals) and synthetic growth factors such as those produced by the human body are introduced.
More than 70 professionals at your service.
More information about Hair Mesotherapy.
Although it can be used as a single treatment, it can also be used in combination with other solutions such as Hair Plasma, which we also perform at CDC Clínica de la Cuesta.
The results are given in the long term, although they will depend on the case, although it is always necessary to start the treatment even before the first stages of hair loss begin. It has been shown to be effective in patients who have suffered acute post-traumatic cases with extensive hair loss.
Hair mesotherapy is a treatment that is not only compatible but also recommended for people who have undergone micrograft or hair transplant treatments.
In addition, capillary mesotherapy is minimally annoying, and does not require anesthesia, although it could be applied if the patient wishes.
- Hydration and nutrition of the scalp, especially due to the ability of hyaluronic acid to attract water, giving strength to the follicles through optimal space to grow.
- Regenerates the scalp and repairs the follicles thanks to growth factors and signaling peptides.
- Stimulates hair growth, thanks above all to the peptides and their precursor amino acids that act as signaling agents for growth factors.
- They regulate the amount of oil and dandruff produced in the follicle, especially due to the sebum-regulating activity of minerals such as zinc or vitamins such as biotin.
- Prevents hair loss by slowing down the rate of hair aging, among other things thanks to its overregulatory action on the sebaceous glands in the hair follicles.
- Slows down the appearance of gray hair, especially thanks to the vitamins that intervene as enzymatic cofactors in the chemical reactions involved in the incorporation of melanin.
- Reduces sensations such as itching thanks above all to its antioxidant effect and the hydration provided by hyaluronic acid.
- Strengthens the hair fiber, by replenishing essential components of the hair, especially amino acids, precursors of the proteins necessary for the restructuring of the hair fiber, which results in thicker, healthier, shinier hair that is resistant to breakage.
The discomfort of this treatment is minimal. It does not require rest and is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
Links of Interest
Request your appointment now with us through doctoralia.