Clínica de La cuesta
Improve the appearance of the skin with high frequency electromagnetic energy
Facial and Body Radio Frequency
Facial and body radiofrequency is an aesthetic treatment used to improve the appearance of the skin. It is based on the application of high-frequency electromagnetic energy to the skin, in order to heat the deeper layers of the skin and stimulate collagen production.
Facial radiofrequency is used to treat sagging skin on the face and neck, while body radiofrequency is used to treat sagging in other areas of the body, such as the abdomen, arms, and legs.
Treatment is usually painless and can be done in a doctor’s office or beauty clinic. Results are usually visible from a few weeks after treatment and can last for several months. However, it is important to note that results may vary and multiple sessions may be required to achieve desired results.
Radiofrequency is an aesthetic treatment technique used to improve the appearance of the skin and reduce flaccidity on the face and body.
More than 70 professionals at your service.
- It is a non-invasive and painless treatment.
- No recovery time required
- It can improve the appearance of the skin, reduce sagging and improve skin elasticity.
- May help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- It can treat different areas of the body, including the face, neck, arms, abdomen, and legs.
Possible Side Effects or Disadvantages
- Results may vary and are not permanent, so repeat treatment may be necessary to maintain results
- There may be slight redness or tenderness of the skin after treatment, but this usually goes away quickly.
- Some people may experience mild side effects, such as pain or a burning sensation, but these are usually temporary.
It is important to speak with a healthcare professional before undergoing any radiofrequency treatment to make sure it is right for you and to learn more about the possible risks and benefits.
The discomfort of this treatment is minimal. It does not require rest and is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
Links of Interest
Request your appointment now with us through doctoralia.