Clínica de La cuesta
Specialties Cosmetic Surgery.
Increase - Decrease - Elevation
Cosmetic Surgery Treatments
Do you want to have a more voluminous and slender buttock? Do you want to reduce it? Or just pick it up? Through this treatment you can achieve it, providing adequate proportions and curves to your tastes through the remodeling of the buttocks area. Combine it with our aesthetic treatments from CDC Clínica de la Cuesta and like yourself more.
Augmentation: Through implants or injections of own fat, it is possible to increase the size, project the silhouette and round out its shape, so sometimes it is necessary to reshape the area with liposculpture. A more youthful and lifted buttock is achieved. We can also give the buttocks a muscular appearance.
- Implants: final result.
- Injections of own fat.
Reduction: If your problem is excess buttocks, we can improve them through liposuction.
Elevation: We raise the sagging buttocks by means of tissue suspension lifting, which manages, with minimal trauma, to raise the entire gluteal mass a few centimeters to higher planes.
More than 70 professionals at your service.
Surgery protocol for the patient in buttock aesthetics.
1. Admission, registration and informative visit: The first step before starting any treatment is to have a first consultation with the specialist, in it, you will be provided with exhaustive information related to your case and full advice on all the treatment possibilities and the expectations of improvement in your problem, you will be an essential and thorough clinical history by the doctor who is going to treat her.
2. What to bring to the clinic: It will be very useful if you bring all the medical history in your possession, analysis of the last year, medical and surgical reports, as well as a list of the medication that you may be taking at present.
3. Recommendations for smokers: It is necessary to reduce the consumption of tobacco to the minimum possible, maximum three cigarettes a day, during the ten days prior to the intervention. The correct oxygenation of the treated tissues is fundamental for a correct evolution of the therapeutic procedure.
4. If you are going to undergo surgery: You must be on a total fast (not even water) from 12 at night the day before, not like this, if the intervention is going to be carried out under local anesthesia. Do not take any medication that contains aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) during the ten days prior to the intervention. Eliminate tobacco use. If possible, choose a date for the intervention that does not coincide with the days of menstruation.
- Follow the instructions of the medical professional promptly.
- Go to appointments after treatment.
- Do not hide information from medical personnel about your health circumstances and habits such as smoking, alcohol consumption or drugs of any kind.
- Communicate the real expectations that you want to obtain with the requested treatment.
The discomfort of this treatment is minimal. It does not require rest and is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
Links of Interest
Request your appointment now with us through doctoralia.