Clínica de La cuesta
Techniques and instruments that help minimize fluid retention.
What does it consist of?
Massages using techniques and instruments that not only help tone the body, but also minimize fluid retention while providing a pleasant sensation through unique touch and smell and that connect therapy with the pleasure of nature.
CDC Clínica de la Cuesta is one of the few centers of reference that practice this age-old technique that uses wood in all its instruments to minimize fluid retention, treat localized fat, and stimulate elastin production while offering unique sensations. and pleasant, with visible results from the first sessions.
More than 70 professionals at your service.
- Decreases stress level and improves breathing by reactivating the nervous system.
- Elimination of cellulite, fluid retention and "orange peel". Dissolves localized fat.
- Improves the skin by toning and reaffirming it, giving it more elasticity and a better appearance.
- Stimulates the production of elastin, collagen and Vitamin E.
- The decrease in adipose tissue and lymphatic regulation.
- Improves blood circulation.
- Ideal for muscle contractures.
How does it work?
Our specialist using performs the treatment through a combination of manual massage together with the use of wooden utensils (there are more than 60) such as the mushroom that is used to eliminate cellulite, and essential oils.
How to get the most out of treatment
The ideal is to combine wood therapy with exercise and a healthy and healthy diet, consult with our nutritionist at CDC Clínica de la Cuesta and get the most out of your body.
Why choose CDC?
The frequency and number of sessions depend on different factors. Among them, the type of skin, areas and conditions to be treated. Our expert will advise you so that you can obtain the best results.
Links of Interest
Request your appointment now with us through doctoralia.